Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Type: Outboard
1260 N Federal Hwy
Pompano Beach, Florida, US, 33062
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Low profile stainless steel bow rail.
- 15 gallon aerated live well.
- Cushioned console seat with built in cooler underneath.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Black accents.
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Raw Water Wash Down Kit
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Molded Swim Platform with Stainless Steel Ladder
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Cooler Seat
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Flip flop cooler seat with back rest.
- Polished SS steering wheel with anti feedback mechanical steering.
- Storage compartment in rear.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Storage under console.
- Troll motor harness and plug.
- Electric horn.
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- 2 console mounted rod racks.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Folding stern light.
- Courtesy lights.
- SS pop up gas cap and flush mount vent.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.