Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Type: Outboard
1260 N Federal Hwy
Pompano Beach, Florida, US, 33062
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- Live well with high speed pump pickup.
- Molded in seat with cushions on front of the console.
- Cup holder on console.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- Molded in swim platform with telescoping 3 step ladder.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Bench seat with snap on cushion.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Pull up cleats.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Black accents.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Folding stern light.
- Courtesy lights.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Electric horn.
- Storage under console.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Storage compartment in rear.
- Bow and rear casting decks.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Flip flop cooler seat with back rest.
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Rear Storage for Battery and Accessories
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Bench seat cushion and backrest with cushion.
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.