Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Molded in swim platform with telescoping 3 step ladder.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- Cup holder on console.
- Molded in seat with cushions on front of the console.
- Molded in gunwale rod storage.
- Navigation lights.
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Pull up cleats.
- Black accents.
- Courtesy lights.
- Folding stern light.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Storage under console.
- Electric horn.
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Bow and rear casting decks.
- Storage compartment in rear.
- Polished SS steering wheel with anti feedback mechanical steering.
- Flip flop cooler seat with back rest.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Bench seat cushion and backrest with cushion.
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Rear Storage for Battery and Accessories
- Molded Swim Platform with Stainless Steel Ladder
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- No Wood-No Rot Construction